the alloys was on the car already when i bought it! well first i wanna get a new fat exhaust put on it (full system) then i would like to get a body kit 4 it new alloys and then work on inside it will take time but ill get there in the end!

well first i wanna get a new fat exhaust put on it (full system) then i would like to get a body kit 4 it new alloys and then work on inside it will take time but ill get there in the end!

Sorry to say but it sounds like this one will be going in the wrong direction :D

Keep it JDM :lol:

Looks like a tidy car to me, I would get clear front indicators, not bother with bodykits and new wheels and all that shit. What you want is more power , mines got shit wheels on it and i dont care i just want to go faster.

well mine is a 1.3 turbo or should i say 2 tone turbo which is fast enough 4 me! where can i get clear front indicators?

Gonna use my favourite word of the month now... prepare ya self..

GAY wheels..

Thats all :lol:

Sort that rear foglight out, looks like its popping out of the bumper holder.

Looks spankingly clean other than that... brings back memorys of mine *wipes a tear from my eye*

Craig

i havent done nothing to the car yet that means the wheels lol ive only had it 3 months now will get there in the end i tried pushin the rear foglight back in and it wouldnt go! i like to keep my car clean!!

well mine is a 1.3 turbo or should i say 2 tone turbo which is fast enough 4 me! where can i get clear front indicators?

Not sure mine came with them try the parts section on here. Or ebay. If you like body kits the best way is keep the styling subtle. Flared arches look nice, 98 spec front bumper, little touches are way better than crazy ass wide arch ridiculous bodykits.

i havent done nothing to the car yet that means the wheels lol ive only had it 3 months now will get there in the end i tried pushin the rear foglight back in and it wouldnt go! i like to keep my car clean!!

Get somebody whos handy, unscrew/rivet the rear foglight holder, pull the whole unit out and put a new screw/rivet into the side of the foglight unit.

It has one screw either side holding it into the surround cage.

Then the fecker wont pop out..

Failing that, buy a tub of resin and permantly stick the light into the bumper... like me :)

looks nice and clean. and have a good look around the parts and trader sections on this site for a lil more direction as to mods and styling. and ebay for the clear lenses (about £25 just search starlet ep91) i had no idea when i got my first glanza takes a lil time.

Nice base to start with. i recommend you try and source the optional splitter kit. looks a treat!!!!!

thank u! yeah will have a look thanks its so hard to choose the best kit and try to picture it on your car lol!!!

looks nice and clean. and have a good look around the parts and trader sections on this site for a lil more direction as to mods and styling. and ebay for the clear lenses (about £25 just search starlet ep91) i had no idea when i got my first glanza takes a lil time.

thank u i will have a look! i know tell me bout it i just want it to be finish now but it dont work like that lol!!

It looks jus like mine 3 months ago!: http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7269 exept mine has even more shitty 14" so called alloys!!!! I've had mine for 4 months now and all i've done is stainless catback system, induction kit and dump valve, i think thats a pretty good starter. Lookin forward to an update. :p

Joe

It looks jus like mine 3 months ago!: http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7269 exept mine has even more shitty 14" so called alloys!!!! I've had mine for 4 months now and all i've done is stainless catback system, induction kit and dump valve, i think thats a pretty good starter. Lookin forward to an update. B)

Joe

ohh my god!!! is does dont it! yeah i got a dump valve but not gonna put in yet untill i get a new exhaust on it! yeah i will keep u updated! :p