I'm having trouble trying to get my turbo to flutter, I've a hks ssqv at the moment and I took the vac line out of the back of it and blocked it and it still won't flutter also I swapped the vac onto the solenoid and from the solinoid so I could choose to use Bov or flutter, the bov works fine but it's slightly frustrating that it won't flutter, I've got a standard air box and blitz panel filter if that helps it's only running standard .6 on ct9 and jam manifold

• 4 weeks later...

Front mount and air filter help the noise but basically just don't run a blow off, blank it all off, it's just air recirculating back through the turbo and the blades chopping it up that gives it the noise instead of circulating and finding a route out which is the blow off

you still running the standard efi pipe chris and stock hot pipe

I looped my boost solenoid so it runs high boost blocked vacuum from in let and blocked off the elbow on my hot pipe and fitted a a filter relocation pipe out to behind grill at front that's was the handiest way to do it

you can kinda see in this pic what I did

IMAG0058_zps7be80bda.jpg

Just remove your air filter completely gauze the ct9 and block the dv hole she will flutter like a spring chicken on heat

Just remember that your old turbo isn't really going to be happy about this, it may be fine it may not

Edited by MARC MOSS