482037_10150950029160662_1705749900_n_zp

Bought about 2 years ago, maybe 3 now, I forget. 70k on the clock. Was MEANT to be an A to B car as I had started a new job and could not run my 620Ti anymore. So a more economical diesel 6 speed came up, took a chance and went for it. Didn't know a great deal about it or the engine as this was the newest car I'd owned. Should of done my research, but I like taking chances. 6 Speed, 2.0 16v BKD lump. Pretty good start.

You noticed I said "A to B car" what followed those words where "I'm not going to mod it" Biggest lie of the century ladies and gentlemen!

So what follows is a tale of wonder, mystery, shock and awe... Not really... More like headaches, skinned knuckles and a busted wallet in the name of wanting something different until the point I was happy, So far it's had 3 phases. Phase one, as above. Normal, comfy... why ruin it? Because I'm anything but normal...

Phase 2

919655_10151442816930662_1467283101_o_zp

- Lowering springs by 30mm all round. Where then replaced later with coil overs set all the way down.
- Front bumper inserts from Poland & grill.
- Lam-Xed headlights.
- Remap and exhaust from Unit18 (Huurhuurr that's a story...)
- Merc Monoblock reps (Shameful, but only what I could afford at the time...)

Phase 3

2014-05-12154212_zpsfead8595.jpg

- Binned coilies and went onto 120mm slam kit from Airlift performance.

- Turbo worn out, so before it popped, installed a S212 hybrid turbo from Turbo Technics (Still awaiting new map)
- 9J front // 10J rear BMW X5 alloys with 12mm PCD adapters.

At the moment, there's a long list of things I need to do, fix, replace. Some twunk managed to bang into it at my last work place. I have the wings ready to put on, respray the damaged bumper scuff. Have the rear VRs bumper to respray too (Wrong colour), Clutch, Map and possibly the head needs replacing. Wonderful porous heads yay!

Phase 4

11165296_10152866731515662_1384090355121

Annnnnnd that's about it for now.

Personally kind of bored of it now. Looking for something new...

Goes quite well! But still needs a few things doing. New clutch, bigger intercooler and so on. But I've just lost interest in it, That and with a job in the balance with no word if I'm staying on full time, I can't really afford to splash out on new goodies for it.

So with interest dropping, job worries and money not really up to scratch, I'm not sure what to do with it, other than leave it as is or ponder the idea of a cheap run around whilst breaking the Skoda.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2oaPgzUNyEI

Edited by Volf