what should fuel pressure reg be set at

I see what you mean mate, if everything is standard I would put it back down to 2.4bar on the fpr but then your need to know for sure with a air/fuel ratio gauge or rolling road to make sure it's not running lean etc, double check where the ecu is there isn't a fuel cut defender aswell

Its currently runnin 4.1 bar on it atm an there are no garages open till Monday now would be ok to wind it down to 2.4 myself mate cheers

Its currently runnin 4.1 bar on it atm an there are no garages open till Monday now would be ok to wind it down to 2.4 myself mate cheers

Yeah I would say that's running pretty rich, I was adjusting my fuel pressure last night with the Wideband I did go as high as 3.5 bar on mine, this was set at idle with engine warmed up to temp took it for a spin and was getting 10.2 on my Wideband and was like shit that's too rich, if I was you I would set the fuel pressure regulator to 3.1 bar and just drive normal, no boosting etc until you can get it on a rolling road, my fpr is now set around 3.2bar on warm idle and I'm getting good results at WOT (wide open throttle) full boost in other words

Undo the bottom screw with a 12mm spanner then with a 10mm spanner twist the top screw as you watch the needle on the gauge drop down to around 2.4 bar then nip the bottom screw back up tight

Why would you set it at 4.1 bar lol? What was the logic behind that?

Like mentioned turn it back to standard at 2.3bar. they run rich enough standard.

I had mine set to 2.3bar mate on my sard fpr, only to find that at wot the Wideband was reading 16.2 on the gauge, I'm all for advice rob but please explain that, that's running standard ecu and standard boost 0.65bar,

I'm not getting it maped mate not looking for big power just guna keep it at stock boost ECT that's why wana fit standard fuel pressure there is just no need for it

The map is not just the power it's the key it will make all your mods come together in perfect harmony and drive much more smoother it will change the whole car it's a waste of a turbo at stock boost man :D

But just wana get this fuel pressure sorted then go from there lol... How much am I looking at for a map at tuning developments

£550 with a dyno print out get some pics up of the fpr