Couple 4e- 5E questions.

5efhe block.

The downpipe (td04) - does anyone do an extended downpipe or adapter or Is it a cut extend and weld jobbie?

The Pas pump and bracket - I've put my 4e setup on yet now the bolt does not go through the hole, it's about 2.5mm off course, anyone encountered this?

Think that's all for now. Cheers

i never had to alter my down pipe after conversion. running td04 with a blitz nurr system

as for power steering you need longer bolts and spacers, cant quite remember how much it needs spacing but its around 25-30mm. but i went manual rack conversion and did away with the p/s altogether.

how far through are you on the conversion or are you just gathering info?

i never had to alter my down pipe after conversion. running td04 with a blitz nurr system

as for power steering you need longer bolts and spacers, cant quite remember how much it needs spacing but its around 25-30mm. but i went manual rack conversion and did away with the p/s altogether.

how far through are you on the conversion or are you just gathering info?

its a long story but basically took a 5efhe out of a sera and put it in my gt so i could have a driver and rebuild the 4efte into the sera, once done rebuild the fhe for the starlet (and drive the sera).

so basically i just have the fhe in the GT and thats where i encountered the issue but as you have done ive just ditched it for now... its not too bad