I'm spraying a jam lip and a pair of side skirts, how many cans will I need and where should I get the cans from? I've found some in halfords but I've heard bad things about it being a bit too cream? Also the parts are fibreglass, is standard wax and grease remover safe to use as ice read it isn't? Thanks for any help

The lip needs respraying pretty much every year so I'd rather spray it myself, and the skirts are just reps so if they're not perfect i don't mind too much, I've rattle canned some boys before and got a decent finish.

I'll get a few quotes for them then, I just want to avoid spending more on painting them than the skirts are worth. How much should I roughly be looking at for a pair of skirts and splitter if I prep them all up myself?

Buy the paint separate to, get a good half a litre fibreglass absorbs the paint over little time so you want a good 3/4 coats across it super white 2 don't forget the 2 as there is 3 shades 2k pro spray.

i scratched my bumper and my paint code is 040, so we smoothed it off and brought the 040 halfords one, cant see the difference its a great colour, but still would only recommend for small jobs like what these guys have said.