So you might of seen my other post when i had first bought the car, if not you can see it on my profile.

Just a bit of an update since then as i haven't posted in a while. Used to be CRAIG-SR old car many years ago. Was an SR but didnt know which thread to post in. If not, heres what it looked like

IMG_2564_zpsw9gkkk8r.jpg

Since then i had the head gasket blow so decided to learn how to do it myself and give it a try, went absolutely great and the car is perfect again. I used a athena 1.2 metal head gasket so hopefully wont have that problem again and also had the head skimmed/rebuilt with genuine toyota stem seals, valves re-lapped & clearances done. Quite proud of myself for doing head gasket it by myself :p.

Pic of head off

IMG_4437_zpsmuaqv9kf.jpg

Also bought a new rocker cover as i snapped my PCV valve and found a cheap rocker cover so sprayed that soon as i got it, also sprayed the front strut brace as you will see in other pics

IMG_4407_zpsmi5qyhk2.jpg

Also fitted the new manifold that you will have seen i bought in my previous post, a new hybrid turbo which had been absolutely great at 0.8 bar! Bought myself a side exit couple of weeks ago and got that fitted & it sounds epic and made the car alot quicker in every way, less spool time, longer lasting power, more torque, crap cut out on the bumper but looks better now i have sorted that.

Turbo

IMG_2879_zpsru9orisd.jpg

Pic of side exit fitted, love the look of it. Better now the bad cut out is sorted.

IMG_4833_zpszszkfxsw.jpg

Gave the car a full machine polish and flatted the wings down and polished them back up and they come up like glass :D

Car will be going in for a respray soon as my dads a paint sprayer think ive decided on a dark metallic grey but dont know if i can bring myself to do it as the black looks so nice :sad:

Also swapped me old 14" Enkei's for some real nice 15" XXR wheels which have literally transformed the look of the car & it looks ALOT smarter now! 8)

Few pics of how it stands now :thumbsup:

IMG_4924_zpshuhuqxvf.jpg

IMG_4908_zpsnn3lz39q.jpg

IMG_4725_zps5tsodnb6.jpg

IMG_4894_zpsho8jugq7.jpg

IMG_4909_zpswae3pi2q.jpg

IMG_4724_zpsosdluxms.jpg

IMG_4679_zps2rykmvlw.jpg

IMG_4675_zpsgstcliju.jpg

IMG_4717_zpswah6bcju.jpg

Next thing is window tints then get an E-manage blue and mapped at 1 or 1.1 bar. then thats the everything i want for the engine sorted for now.

forgive me if i uploaded the same pic more than once, gets very confusing lol.

Glad i got the car now as it was from a breakers yard and bet he would of broke it if i didnt buy it as it was in pretty rough shape.

love the results so far. Please let me know what you think :give_rose:

IMG_4959_zpsemtqcppb.jpg