• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi lads.

Car is back up for sale because the buyer recently receive a company van ( he is a valeted ) and hence handed the keys back to me as he doesn't use it. Car is still based in Essex IG3 area. To be honest I don't want any more time wasters , so come down have a look with cash in your hands and I promise you will end up smiling on the way back with the bargain I will give and let it go for. 😊

it's definitely a strange situation I've never been able to just hand the keys back to car and get all my money back lol

me neither, if it's had a fresh valet I would just get some good pics up of it, stick it on Gumtree and eBay, more chance of selling it, or can I have it for 1 month then give you the keys back haha

Shouldn't he be the one selling it and not you, have you bought it back off him? It's a rum do this.

It's still his but he does not need it anymore .I'm Selling on his behalf because this forum is for starlet enthusiast.

me neither, if it's had a fresh valet I would just get some good pics up of it, stick it on Gumtree and eBay, more chance of selling it, or can I have it for 1 month then give you the keys back haha

I'll take your advice mate. I'll stick it on either ebay or gumtree. Better luck there I bet. Thanks for the tip

It's still his but he does not need it anymore .I'm Selling on his behalf because this forum is for starlet enthusiast.

log book in his name then I take it? Well I was interested in this but after you sold it I have bought a new ride.

Very sad day for me.

My Lil starbo exchanged owner.

Also happy because it went to a top lad who knows his stuff and a great enthusiast. Good to be in the starlet scene with genuine enthusiasts.

Enjoy the car Mate.

My last picturespost-5063-0-35727100-1448724088_thumb.jppost-5063-0-25840400-1448724123_thumb.jp

????????????