Adjustable lower arms.

Ah I see. You'll be best off speaking to someone called "Azerty", not sure he's on here but you'll find him on TGTT.

He sprints in his Starlet in Malta I believe, he was after the same thing as he wanted to widen the track width of the chassis. I don't know how far he got into researching into it, or figuring something out but he will be the man with the most experience about this situation.

Other than that it would be to make up custom wishbones. Not tricky but it will mess with pretty much all of the geometry such as castor, kingpin etc.

Ah I see. You'll be best off speaking to someone called "Azerty", not sure he's on here but you'll find him on TGTT.

He sprints in his Starlet in Malta I believe, he was after the same thing as he wanted to widen the track width of the chassis. I don't know how far he got into researching into it, or figuring something out but he will be the man with the most experience about this situation.

Other than that it would be to make up custom wishbones. Not tricky but it will mess with pretty much all of the geometry such as castor, kingpin etc.

Thanks you so much for that Adam helps a great deal I'll see if I can track him down.

Zisco make these. But the are custom order I believe. All Rose jointed and fully adjustable.

Oh lovely do you know where I can have a cheeky little look? Any one got them fitted or on there site maybe?

Couldnt you just get a plate and drill a few holes in it to bolt to the wishbone then another 3 to bolt the balljoint to?

That's insane. But yeah I've tried this before but it's one of them things that sits at the back of your mind allways hard cornering all you can think is will it bend. Dose make it look smart though

Yeah its not ideal but at the end of the day without getting longer wishbones thats all youre really doing.

Whether its with an extended balljoint bracket or some fancy cnc machined extention plate thats all its really going to be. Just make it out of some damn thick plate lol

Yeah its not ideal but at the end of the day without getting longer wishbones thats all youre really doing.

Whether its with an extended balljoint bracket or some fancy cnc machined extention plate thats all its really going to be. Just make it out of some damn thick plate lol

Fair enough I have some spare time and a fair bit of steal tubing so I might just have a play around.

Aren't the joints on the EP91 bolted onto the wishbone anyway? If my memory images serve me correct lol.

Could just be a case of using a ball joint as a template to get the bolt holes then extending. It's not something I would probably recommend doing though as it's likely to lead to all sorts of other suspension geometry problems.

Edited by AdamB