Hi, when I'm driving straight my steering wheel is always at a slight angle, I've had my tracking done and that is all fine, my tires are wearing evenly so thats not the issue and all the suspension is solid. Im not sure if i need a 4 wheel alignment or if the chassis is slightly bent? either that or my steering wheel might be on slightly wrong? any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Its just badly done tracking. Some places only align 1 wheel, so basically drive it on pull one straight (turning the steering wheel) then just align the otherside.

The amount of times I've watched places do it is stupid, I've driven out, turned around and told them to do it properly.

Thing is some places try and charge you for 2 adjustments even though to do tracking correctly you set the steering wheel straight then adjust both wheels separately.

Not really as theres nothing adjustable on the rear of a starlet. All i can think of is somewhere that does proper 4 wheel alignment might actually be able to point to what might be the issue.

Is it just sitting off center or is it actually pulling one way?

Have you checked your tyre pressures or brakes to see if ones sticking?

Ok, it the car drives perfectly straight, but only when the steering wheel is slightly off centre, when I make the steering wheel centre it drifts right. Tyre pressures are all the same, ice mot checked breaks, would I be able to hear one sticking on?

I still say its bad tracking. They just didnt straighten the wheel properly when they aligned it so its left off center

Yep.

What way does the steering wheel sit? Down to the left or right?

You can try the 'magic spanner' approach i call it haha.

Adjust the track rod ends about 1 turn at a time, to bring the steering into centre.

So if the wheel sits down to the left say then shorten the OS track rod by a turn or so and see if the wheel comes into the centre.

Or just take it to a place which has a proper machine like a hofmann.

Also make sure nothing is worn like lower arm bushes, ball joints, track rods etc.