TD05 billet 5efte ep82 caged ECUMASTER

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bored so I thought i might as well upload the daily driver and the other half's car not jap but still brilliant cars

20150601_072445.jpg

Mk2 20v I built for the gf, must say I do like these cars :)

20150613_122055.jpg

This is the daily 435d m sport and for a diesel shifts quite well so much torque

• 4 weeks later...

Well got some new rims to fit this weekend and as soon as the front wheel went on I discovered there was a problem.

20151107_124738.jpg

Having the twin pot celica brake setup the grid v's which are 15x7 et20 catch the caliper by quite alot. I need like a 10mm spacer but then the wheel sticks out past the arch by a lot !

20151107_125330.jpg

I could get into flaring the arches but then how do i get rest of bodywork to sit nice, so looks like I'm on the hunt for a different set of wheels ! :(

Been after these for ages only to find they don't fit lol

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally picked the car up today have had some issues though.

Firstly the rad I had bought off ebay from someone who said worked fine didn't fit and leaked when we did get it to fit was not impressed so had to use old one. Then we thought I needed a stiffer spring to get more boost turns out the spring had snapped as you can see lol.

So the good news after fitting my billet td05 16g i had an EMUMASTER standalone ecu fitted with k20 coil plug conversion and nissan gtr throttle position senso. Using standard cam sensor. Managed to find another spring so could get it mapped to 1 bar making 248 at the wheels but when I get stiffer spring in few weeks going back up for more tweeks and 1.6 bar.

Plus had rolling anti lag fitted which does help being td05 even though I get a full boost by 4300rpm which is quite good considering before the billet i didn't get full boost till 5000rpm. Launch control fitted aswell.

Will upload some more pictures soon car needs a wash first. Got to recommend rrr engineering near peterborough cracking ECU much better alternative to the greddy emu and dastekpost-1012-0-86380900-1464533023_thumb.jp

Edited by turbo-fever

You know we need to see antilag videos. Congrats on the ecumaster too :p seems people are starting to take notice! Just because they are cheaper than everyone else doesn't mean they are shit!!!! Actually better than quite a few.