TD05 billet 5efte ep82 caged ECUMASTER

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought a bottle kit that has none return valve, so release nipple pump brake a few times then tighten back up working from rear to front but I was doing rear drivers side first but should be rear passenger first dunno if it makes a difference

Bleed it properly, you'll come a cropper at the 'ring if there is ANY air in the system.

Those kits will do an OK job for a car that's being used to potter about town, but if you are using the car properly they aren't up to the task.

Bleed it properly, you'll come a cropper at the 'ring if there is ANY air in the system.

Those kits will do an OK job for a car that's being used to potter about town, but if you are using the car properly they aren't up to the task.

Sorry are you talking about brakes or Beeding kit ? Lol

• 3 weeks later...

Oh the joys I'm having getting this car ready for the ring, got this picture today

post-1012-0-52716400-1469293126_thumb.jp

I have had an annoying rasp for the last 2 weeks and couldn't find it, knew it was exhaust related, then my pal sent that pic !

External has snapped clean off lol hopefully should get it all repaired in time fingers crossed

Well finally a good update !

Got the car back together and working finishing at 11pm last night and having to drive 100 miles back home and getting up at half 4 for work this morning !

Turns out after messing around with the wastegate and blanking it off it wasn't the problem. So only thing left was the timing, turns the marks previously used were wrong !

Got me replacement bc shock on so the car is now riding much better and not lowered on spring preload !

After 3 attempts on the calipers sealing got another replacement caliper and so far so good !

Coil packs all bolted down !

And dash tablet installed still got to hide the charger wiring but will play through car speakers and links to ecu to show different gauge setups like oil temp, water temp.

Gonna give her a good wash and clean later and get some pics up cut it fine but cars ready to go for Friday :) !