TD05 billet 5efte ep82 caged ECUMASTER

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes astra estate has v6 in it !

Yes Abbot lovely place and wicked drive down to the ring managed 2 laps but having intermittent overheating problems so couldn't really go for more coilovers definitely need setting up and brakes worked but really easy to lock up !

Was temp gauge, basically first time round made it a whole lap and as I stopped gauge went to 3/4 and kept climbing, turned heaters on and they were cold but then it fixed itself after about 10 minutes and now every now and again the gauge will rise past 3/4 then just drop back to middle ? The needle never even use to move past middle, I can check temp through ecu but tablet died.

It's been running fine all the way home not a problem doesn't get over 98 ? Lol but water does seem to be dissapearing from the coolant bottle.

Didn't have charger at the time but got it sorted for way home but needle didn't move for the 4 hour trip home

Check for leaks. this kept happening to me when i was giving the car beans but only when it was up to temp. Turned out the rad had a crack so small that i couldnt see but it opened up as heat got to it, eventually it completely split open on the motorway, overheated almost immediately, blew out the oil seals along with the oil and heat seized. it was a fun day.

yeah you can click the BBCode button (looks like a light switch) on top left when replying and post the link between youtube]

Or if you pm me the link i can edit this and post the vid here for you

Edited by richardc9052