Well the Glanza ran out of insurance and tax and was getting bored of driving it everyday and i was bored of my eunos being a major money pit with something going wrong every week so let it run out of MOT and that's going to my mate who's going to put a rotary in it so, I had to replace it with something sensible, fun and still Jap, and got offered this beast from a mate at a really reasonable price so couldn't say no.

its a 1996 Subaru Legacy GTB, imported in 2007

it has a Zerosports front bumper,

Tommy Kiera Rear end,

Blitz Nur Spec R,

Genuine BBS LM wheels,

genuine wooden Nardi Steering wheel

drives like a dream, really fun in the twistys and has nice smooth power delivery, love driving it, but the bodywork is a bit rough but will sort that in time, anyway enough of my rambling heres some pics

DSC_0580_zpspmxnfhiv.jpg

DSC_0583_zpsgai5ixce.jpg

DSC_0592_zps73xnjmgc.jpg

Yes, i fuckin love these! Manual ones are fairly rare, get a lot in autos.

yeah I was instantly drawn to it being a manual, wouldn't have even bothered if it was an auto, its awesome to drive and sounds awesome with the blitz exhaust

This is awsome! And that steering wheel is class!

cheers, stole the Nardi wheel out my eunos as it came with a horrible flat bottom thing

Edited by Stefan_s
  • 7 months later...

Havent been on here in ages but lots has happened to this since i got it,

its had oem front end

tein coilovers

and i started collecting bits for a single turbo conversion as the twins are only boosting at 6psi instead of 16psi so its feeling fairly slow just now but have almost everything for a single conversion including a power FC ecu but will need to re pin the plugs as the impreza pin out is different from the legacy, hoping for around 350-380bhp with all the stuff I have. heres some pics of how shes looking now

DSC_1060_zpsxxfnucbl.jpg

DSC_0004_zpsmjurgppu.jpg

DSC_0921_zpssedy7iku.jpg

DSC_0881_zpsbl7dflcn.jpg

hoping to have everything for the single conversion next month then take a weekend and get the engine out and fit all the single parts and do all the wiring mods for the ecu and then get it mapped