Fuel gauge issue.

Hi all.

Just got my glanza a few days ago and have noticed something up with the fuel gauge. Not sure if it's common or not. If you fill it up with a full tank it will show as full which is great. More you drive the more it goes down which is basic stuff. But I've noticed as soon as it gets to the half way mark it seems to drop really quickly. This happens on long and short trips. Is this a normal thing for glanza gauges?

normaly because the tank is a funny shape not a perfect square. so the top half of the tank holds more petrol than the bottom. that said i stoped looking at the fuel guage it goes down as the speedo goes up!

normaly because the tank is a funny shape not a perfect square. so the top half of the tank holds more petrol than the bottom. that said i stoped looking at the fuel guage it goes down as the speedo goes up!

Ahh that fine then. Thought I was cracking up. Near shat myself when it dropped like that haha