Absolute top seller and would highly recommend!

Nothing but pure pleasure dealing with Russ. From information, conversation and tracking he's just been very helpful and appreciative.

As already said to him I will be recommending him for his services.

I genuinely didn't know about the amount of work he had to do for my twin pot conversion. So it's really nice to deal with someone who's constantly informing you about progress to date.

Keep up the hard work!

• 10 months later...

well here's a revival of this tread :D

i recently bought the celica twin pot brake system from Russ as an upgrade for my car. i had a very similar experience to Calum122.

Russ has been a total professional to deal with...always good communication about every stage of the process (even with our time difference as i'm from the Caribbean).. .he gave very reasonable prices for the parts and even hunted around to find the best courier rates for me given the distance...he was willing to get some extra stuff that i wanted too without any hassle....he made sure all the customs documentation was spot on so i had NO issues getting my stuff cleared when they arrived (and for this i really applaud him)

with regards to the brake calipers/brackets,,,they all looked in very decent condition even though they are second hand units :thumbsup::thumbsup: ...he even offered to refurbish them for me, but i opted to do this myself 8)

even before we agreed to do business, he was willing to share information to help me make a final decision with respect to the various upgrade options---and to help me save money where possible

based on my overall experience, i would highly recommend him to any other members

top trader/seller and very informed about these various brake set ups

thanks again for everything Russ :thumbsup:

Edited by gorganl2000