Bouncy coilovers??

Just fited rear mk2 coilovers after following a post about them. The issue im having is they are to bouncy and i cant figure out how to change that. I have adjusted the springs and the bottom part but im still bouncing.

if your happy with that ridehight then yes leave at that . just shop then stops down , driver side is the 1 to set first its the heavy side on the left side thread will be lower then on driver side if you get me

you can also use the bottom screw on bits to set hight but you might end up softerr and harder

Edited by 5e colin

And I fully understand that I have been there .... Still am there but save save save for pro coils or go springs until such time :) just my opinion though

Fair play to anyone who try's things out the box but some things shouldn't be messed with lol

James

Yeah i cant afford them mate otherwise i would have. Plus needed something asap as my wheels rub and the car dislikes passengers haha. Plus got baby on the way so needed something to comfort the ride