Chopping sound from air filter 😐

Ever since i have had my emanage remapped i get a chopping sound from my air filter at full boost and boost fluctuation at the same time, will fluctuate between 0.9 and 1.1 bar and will only do this on motorways or duel carriageways. On normal roads it drives amazing

When its doing this the revs sorta bounce up the rev range 😐 afr's are bang on aswell sitting in the 11's

Anyone got any ideas?

Edited by 4efteboost

Sort of but doesn't sound no where near as high pitched as that though, is it known for people to get surge on td04's as ive not heard of it before

Pointing more towards my on the boost controller i think, turned it on today before starting car and got a loud buzzing from the solenoid which i have not heard before 😐

Don't think its surge as i went out yesterday and did not sound anything like that video and seems to be more like a slight pulsating sensation at WOT. got a hks evc 4 and think it could be something to do with it not working properly, i tried cleaning out the solenoid and replacing o rings inside it but still got same problem. when i turned the evc off completely it would boost to 0.6 bar perfect with no pulsating on just wastegate pressure but when i turned it back on would pulse straightaway even at low boost which is 0.66bar. it was set up on the rollers when i had it mapped via its learning mode and don't know if this could be a problem as its not under full load like on a motorway? has anyone had this sort of problem before with a boost controller?

any help if appreciated as this is driving me insane trying to figure this out atm!

Could it be with your car being mapped and running different boost you maybe need to adjust your dumpvalve? As its maybe only releasing some air and your getting a smaller amount of surge?