How it's done in Japan

So I use Instagram a lot as I don't use Facebook n I've come across a par of really interesting Ep's from the mother land and I thought I'd share them with you in case you hadn't spotted them before.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

What do you guys think?

Seen them a few times under slightly different guises, they seem to change paint, wheels, bodywork a lot in Japan haha.

That white one needs facelift N/a lights badly, it looks a bit like a micra from the front lol.

Seen them a few times under slightly different guises, they seem to change paint, wheels, bodywork a lot in Japan haha.

That white one needs facelift N/a lights badly, it looks a bit like a micra from the front lol.

naaaah looks good with those lights.... have such a different way of doing things over there, think how many starlets are over here and not one of us has done anything different!