Wideband O2 questions

looking to be getting a wideband to keep an eye on A/F ratios as I will be posting a TD04 on to my stock car, but I'm in need of some more info on them really.

What should I go for and are they easy to set up?

What are people running on here and where do you get them from and how much am I looking at paying ?

Will I need an aftermarket ECU to run one?

All info you have would be great

Thanks for your help 😊

I recently had one fitted to my Gt - Aem kit. Pretty much came with everything needed.

I had the bung welded into my exhaust...make sure its at angle or else you can kill the sensor.

I ran the sensor wire from the exhaust through a gromit in the engine on the passenger side and into the car. Then for power its just 2 wires positive and negative. I initially just wired it ro the sig lighter for power, buy recently had it wired into my ignition live.

Pretty straight forward man.

I recently had one fitted to my Gt - Aem kit. Pretty much came with everything needed.

I had the bung welded into my exhaust...make sure its at angle or else you can kill the sensor.

I ran the sensor wire from the exhaust through a gromit in the engine on the passenger side and into the car. Then for power its just 2 wires positive and negative. I initially just wired it ro the sig lighter for power, buy recently had it wired into my ignition live.

Pretty straight forward man.

Thanks mate where did you get your kit from?