Anyone who's gonna be underneath their gt soon!

Could anyone tell me if the gaps behind the driveshafts and the chassis are the same both sides while the car has weight on it?

Have got more caster on the passenger side it think, wanted to see if it's normal or if I do have a bent arm

Or something underneath

My driver side has hit in the past, might of been ruined engine mounts, not sure, I had

The car laser aligned (again) and it turns out Kwikfit left it toeing out 30 degrees both sides, which explains why it always wandered and was generally all over the place.

Check your top mounts are the same way around? Have seen a few starlets were they were opposite give different castor for each wheel.

I assume you mean it was 3 degrees out? Lol

The top mounts are the same way round, it was wandering before i fitted the coilys anyway, sorry had a retarded moment, not even 3 lol!

Before

86A237C5-D735-41C3-B4D9-F7BC865941C2_zps

After

946F911F-110D-48FE-8A64-E875F1B56F2F_zps

Edited by dan106

That is measured in degrees and minutes, theres 60 minutes in a degree, so the NS has nearly 1degree of caster, the OS has slightly more than half a degree.

To me that alignment is pretty bang on.

If you want to adjust caster get an anti lift kit fitted :)