Seen that he is pretty well known on the forum, hve seen some good sales feedbak about him, but I sent payment for some seat rails on the 29th, gave him my adress an that, an haven't heard from him since an hasn't replied to any messages requesting tracking number, I'm not doubting him but if anyone knows him in person or has a contact number it would be much appreciated, thanks

PM sent to you Mitchell.

As a lot of the lads know I have been away at a car event the last 5 days so haven't been online. Apologies for the late reply.

The rails were sent on Friday before I left. They were delayed due to a family bereavement. Unfortunately I lost my auntie to cancer last week so was tied up with that and not in work.

As I've said before I don't be on here 24/7. My mobile number is in all my ads so call me on that if you are stuck to get hold of me or else just message me on Facebook as it comes straight through to my phone.

Regards,

Conor.