• 3 weeks later...

Currently in the process of putting a glanza number plate surround on. I've sorted out all the wiring i.e. Connected up the reverse lights and also made it so I have both fog lights now. All that needs doing is cutting the two holes in order for the reverse lights on the surround to clip in. 😊

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's nothing much but I finally have my number plate surround fitted and no I'm not doing a glanza rep as you can possibly see I still have my TTE spoiler on. And I am going to be changing the rear lights I have it all wired ready for my new ones which should be on their way to me. Can't wait 😁

33020ECD-A222-4666-80ED-4ACEE723906D_zps

All red looks much better imo dude :) great updates

I do have to admit they do look good but because of the colour theme I'm going I want to try keep it black and purple so it would be a gloss film.

And thanks I've not done much it will be better once I've got some bigger parts i.e a new rear bumper and new wings. I've stripped out the inside and started to change the colour of my dashboard lights. Also hopefully getting some fabric this week to do some of my interior as well as making a new gear gaiter.

I think I've got some lightly tinted uk ones you can have for the price of postage if you want to try them.

Nah that's ok mate I've just got these in the post today and previously it had some standard ones but they had been sprayed with a tint which looks awful but I like the black so I will just buy a film tint as I can always peel it off if j ever change my mind thanks anyway mate 😊

• 2 months later...

Did you drill anything to fit the nimber plate sur round?

Ye I mocked up a template marked it out then used an angle grinder with a cutting disk in order for the lights to slot in involved a fair amount of checking measurements to make sure it was right. Plus it was a lot easier having the loom for it. The pain was just running anxiety extra wire through the boot into the car. Was worth it though. Also be careful when cutting one of the holes as you have the boot release arm.

Edited by PPSR05

Thats why i bought a full glanza bootlid when i did mine lmao :)

That's fair but the only things I wanted from a Glanza is the number plate surround rear lights and oem rear bumper. I only need the bumper now. Plus I've heard the tte spoiler can be a butch to get off and I want to keep the tte.