*PRICE DROP* AME Tracers 15x7

Item For Sale: AME Tracers 15x7 4x100

Item Condition & Description: After God knows how many months, and being accused on Facebook of having fake RPF1's I found out what these were, and in fact they are RPF1s in the sense they were made in the same place using the same materials, just didn't carry the branding. My understanding was that they were sold by Enkei under the AME brand name for some reason. If anyone could correct me on this though please do, last thing I want to do is pass these off as something they're not.

Anyways these are lightweight(4.6kg) JDM alloys which are wrapped in Eagle F1s, two of which I would personally replace but could probably still be ran without the police getting arsey. There is a very slight bit of kerbing on one alloy, and some small (and I mean small) flaking on all 4 where someone was a bit enthusiastic with a jetwash. All in all though the wheels are in top condition.

Price: £400

Pictures:
2015-09-04%2017.53.23.jpg

Shows kerbing
2015-09-04%2017.54.58.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: +4% PayPal fee. Would prefer collection on these, as I've found wheels a nightmare to try and send/receive. Not to say I won't, just rather wouldn't.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask. More pictures available of all parts. And as always, I'm open to negotiations.

As for reputation, drop enots a message on here, he can vouch for me.

Edited by DaiMorse
  • 1 month later...