Oil pump

Water pump

Full engine gasket kit

New big end and main bearings

New Pistons

New piston rings

New belts, power steering water pump belt

Also had turbo refurbish from Liam D on here

Rods were all sweet and measured so that was fine as well as cams they were good too.

Then machine work on top:

Honing the block

Head skimmed etc

And valves reseated think that's what it is

Might of forgotten a few bits this is of the top of my head 👍🏻

Edited by patman

Basically anything that is a service item should be replaced, gaskets, seals, bearings, rings etc. It depends to what extent you want to go and what your budget is.

The piston pin towers are one of the most stressed parts of a motor as its the first component to take 70-90 bar of cylinder pressure, the pins just act as a rotational anf fixing point at which the rod can move on, so very little wear happens here. If you run lots of boost or high peak cylinder pressures, the pin tower may flex enough that the tower-pin oil clearance isn't sufficient enough and will bend about the pin and seize in the rod, hence why some piston manufacturers offer a larger wall thickness pin when running lots of pressure.

Edited by AdamB

basically im at 150,000 miles now 255,000km the bottom ends been rebuilt about half a year ago only the piston rings didnt get done and because i love my car and i want it always running healthy im starting too look at milage and cringe haha so was wondering what would needed too be done too make it healthier, dont get me wrong boosts and pulls lovely and goes fine its just when its idling it sounds like a small transits i dont know weather its normal but its got tiny taps and little noises that compared too other cars which are really quiet mines rather loud so

Best thing to do is do a compression test, or be more advanced and do a leak down test. That will give an indication of how healthy it is. In fairness, providing the test results come out okay, I would just leave it alone, it's not broken so don't break it even more lol.

The tappy noise you're probably hearing is likely to be the valve clearances need doing, which I'd expect at 150 k miles are well overdue, or the injectors which are quite noisy on these motors.