Jdmfreaks ep80 2ee to 4efe project thread **18/10/2015**

time for another update car is now back home and finished well apart from a few silly little things need to get some tyres and make a boot mat and fix blow in exhaust then nct/mot time

anyways a couple of pics of her at home with a driveway buddy

12106765_10207943859982776_6289816294084

12088199_10207944063347860_3789053119527

%7Boption%7D

cheers mate :thumbsup:

well time for another update haven't actually got round to doing much at this apart from paint the rocker cover and fit a bazooka of an exhaust haha its fairly big and not as noisy as I expected I don't think its gonna stay as its a bit in your face tbh

still have loads of annoying bits to finish get a lambda sensor get tyres or new wheels undecided yet have the screw holes in doors welded up and repaired

might have picked up an spare jap engine comes basically complete drives gearbox manifold everything

a few pictures of it as it sits now

IMG_20151030_001631_zpsu64ohihe.jpg

DSC_0134_zps3vonztrz.jpg

DSC_0133_zpsubacttpz.jpg

DSC_0128_zps99zgpzpi.jpg

DSC_0125_zps0fhdnccq.jpg

and what I had invisioned when I started this project think I was a bit stupid to sell the wheels I had

xperia%20005%20copy_zps5rerhemf.jpg

what I did have planned

_20151030_003023_zps2srehyvl.jpg

Nice progress! The JBW Starmags are awesome wheels (i have them on my soliel s) but they limit you if you plan to upgrade your brakes later on ;)

cheers I think im going to get another set or something similar my brakes are fine for the engine im running there already vented discs so im all good that way

I wish I had center caps for my StarMags. 😩 does your ep8* carry hub-bracket-caliper? Or just hub-caliper? Mine are vented aswell but theres no bracket so I cant experiment with different caliper/disc options.

I wish I had center caps for my StarMags. does your ep8* carry hub-bracket-caliper? Or just hub-caliper? Mine are vented aswell but theres no bracket so I cant experiment with different caliper/disc options.

I will be changing the complete front hubs from an e91 if I do decide change the brake setup

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Any updates bud looking forward to seeing this

i sold the car a while back to my mate as far as i know he hasn't done a thing to it and left it sit the last few moths shame as it was a great little car

• 3 years later...