Manifold decisions

Hi everyone

Right I need some help picking an exhaust manifold for my glanza.

I'm staying with a ct9 turbo as the plan is to keep the car at 200bhp with quick response

I have decided to go with an EWG set up and also in stainless and will be getting it from WEPR.

I can't decide weather to go with the ct9 upgrade kit or the Godzilla kit WEPR do to suit a ct9.

The look of the Godzilla kit is better but I wanted to know if there where any pros and cons of each manifold eg response, equal length etc

Any help please ? I am going more towards the Godzilla manifold but the ct9 upgrade kit is cheaper

Thanks

The Godzilla manifolds are designed for GT28/30's etc so wouldn't fit a CT9 if thats the way you wanted to go. His power up kit in stainless is what id go for with the CT9 setup.

Edited by RobSR

When you put it like that I think your right, I still want to stay ct9 as I'm planing on staying around 200bhp because I'm not looking to forge and just want low down power for quick response and I don't think it's worth going td04

You may be persuading me to go with the power up kit as it is a small turbo and would be a shame spending money on a big manifold lol