You mean the bore diameter mate or the actual heights, wrist pin size etc?

I know that the bore diameter Is the same as the 4efte as I have them all written down my main concern is the size of the dome on top on the piston and the wrist pin size is also the same as the fte.

You would have to go custom made, as companies Don't sell off the shelf forged N/A pistons. So best bet is getting yourself a piston and sending it to who ever is your choice and give them the piston as a sample.

You would have to go custom made, as companies Don't sell off the shelf forged N/A pistons. So best bet is getting yourself a piston and sending it to who ever is your choice and give them the piston as a sample.

that's my plan but I can't have the car off the road. So I need to find a set for sale. Fat chance hahaha :(

lol would 2pac not do :p:p

atleast piston nr2 has a smiley face now

Bit of metal putty and it would be brand new again! :p

What about Wiseco 9:1s, wouldn't they do the job?

They might even do a higher CR if you asked them nicely. Are the 9.1 the flat tops?

I can sell you 3.5 Gen1 pistons...

They would be dear though plus I'm only really after the 1 to see if wossner can match it to something els or if I have to get them custom made which it £150 on top of each piston so a fair bit of money but this engines hopefully going to be way off the Normal I hope. :)