Caster problem

Right fitted my ALK to the gt as i knew the bushes were worn etc all done easily enough bolted it all back on took it for a drive and disaster as my driver side wheel decided to make contact with my arch and destroy itself and the tyre. So assuming the because of my wheel width/widearches i removed the alk spacer thinking this would rectify the problem.no such luck. It seems my drivers side wheel sits further forward than the passenger. I'm assuming as ive removed the plates both sides should be pretty equal but they're not. Anyone have any ideas? Come across this problem before? Only thing i can think of is maybe i have a bent wishbone??literally stuck for ideas as the cars undriveable right now.

It had crossed my mind only other thing i can think of is maybe the arches are slightly different size/shape and that whats making it seem further forward as it drives straight etc gonna have to do some digging i guess 😔

Are the ep91 and ep82 wishbones any different in size?or difference in what side i have them on? Just another thought as I've built it up I've got parts from here there and everywhere