>>>>JAE 2008<<<<

Our convoy will be there Friday before midday if all goes well followed by Craig N in his Glanza S later on. We will have all the equipment in the first part of our convoy so be ready to get the marquee up guys & gals.

@ Sparky - Good luck buddy. Before you set off pull all the crap out of the engine bay you dont "really!" need as it will shave a bit of time in the swap. You should easily get it done in one evening. Start early though as you don't wana be pissing about in the dark.

Bourkey

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news..... for the third year in a row the Starbo wont be in attendance :p

But I will be there ^_^ On the Civiclife stand with my mates which is right next to UKSC winwinwin :)

So thats another space on UKSC stand for someone :p

thats not good enough sparky tow the bloody thing there!!!! :)

Here is the layout for you andy ^_^

Clublayout.jpg

here is the list without the let downs... you know who you are :p

Thursday (set up day)

Rob_bower (A)

Rob_Bee*R (A)

Fishy89 (A)

Streetracer_starlet (A)

enzo(A)

tinkerbell(A)

rick (A)

ecks (A)

Kennedy + partner.x (be with either me or harrison) (A)

SiCaln (A)

tintin (A)

Muddyell (A)

starbogt (A)

Mikey Jay (hopefully with Joey) (A)

AntEP82 (A)

JAG (A)

Rich (A)

FRIDAY 29th (first day of the show)

Vez (A)

!Rush! (A)

Bourkey + girlfriend (A)

Glanza Al (A)

CaL(A)

Craig N + 2 others (A)

Markoos + girlfriend (A)

Milloman25 (A)

Woody (A)

Joe-ep91 (A)

Ben-ep91 (A)

SATURDAY 30th

ChrisB (A)

SUNDAY 31st

rob_bower (D)

Vez (D)

!Rush! (D)

Bourkey (D)

Craig N + 2 others (D)

Rob_Bee*R (D)

Fishy89 (D)

Streetracer_starlet (D)

enzo(D)

tinkerbell(D)

Rick (D)

Ecks (D)

Kennedy + partner.x(D)

SiCaln (D)

Glanza Al (D)

Muddyell (D)

starbogt (D)

Markoos + girlfriend (D)

Mikey Jay (D

ChrisB (D)

AntEP82 (D)

CaL(D)

JAG (D)

shelly_star (A + D)

Big_T-SR (A + D)

Rich (D)

180bhp/209lb (D)

milloman25 (D)

Woody (D)

Joe-ep91 (D)

Ben-ep91 (D)

Jules-B (A and D)

Jeez the BBC change their minds about the weather more often than i change my pants... http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=1527 i swear when i looked yesterday it was dry all weekend and temps up to 26 degrees!

Does anyone know of a BBC scumbag who's just bending the truth to tease us into thinking the weather's gonna be awesome when really it's gonna be monsoon?!?! ^_^ lol

Still... looks better than it's been before... CANT WAIT :) !!! Really lookin forward to meetin other starlet enthusiasts, its my second glanza and i cant beleive i've never taken one to a meet!!!

It is still supposed to be nice - generally dont go by the 5 day forecasts lol - they are generally right from about 3 days ahead from past experience. I think we will all be fine - hopefully the sun will shine when it sees all the nice clean cars around ^_^

whens the best day to go. i have my clutch coming from parcel force tomorrow plus tomorrow i have to stay in as i have an inspector come round to look at the dammage to my car. some twat scraped the paintwork on the rear bumper. chased him and got his details. bastard.

n e way. getting back to the point, looks like sunday is the best day to go.

Yo, this has sort of just crept up on me. JAG my brother has been going on about it for a while. so i think im guna come as it looks awsome, but do i just go down in JAGs car or bring mine? as im presuming theres no room left at the stand or whatever?

any help would be great!

cheers, Dan

its just a patch of grass mate that we've reserved, should be plenty of space, last year we had most of it spare which was fun for sliding about on (well, unless you were a prick in a shitty little punto o_O), there should be loads of space, alternatively just jump in with your bro and it'll be fine mate.