>>>>JAE 2008<<<<

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers to all for a awesome weekend although i wasnt with or camping with UKSC most of the time!!! I also think Harrison and Rick are like to of the most funniest people i have ever met, they are indeed UBES!!!!

Seems like a missed a good few nights down on the stand but i was far to tired for UKSC antics, you lot are far to Hardcore for me.

Roll on JAE '09

I agree was an awsome time couple of days, discovered you dont need a boost to pull, muscles compensate finnnne!

Was well nice to meet everyone put faces to names, i dont really post much just browse, but im guna have to start chatting abit more!

Decided Harrison is a mentalist farmer mashed on mountain due and thatch full stop, nice guy though...

Dan.

One thing that pissed me off was that most of the cars there were show ponies, never driven....very sad. Summed it up for me on our way back into the event when a full liveried, tuned evo 3 refused to move from the tarmac to the grass to let anyone past on the tight lane in, we all had to scrape the trees. cunt. You drive a 4wd rally slag. again....cunt.

Yer, i had a good time there. Must admit it isnt as good as it used to be from my experience, but some people said saturday was the big day.. Shame we missed it. Nice to meet you guys, everyone has good personalities and are really friendly to talk to, which made it worth while.

I seemed to have missed Sparky tho, but Morgey managed to pop over and say hi, which was cool.

We got some nice photos after JAE, when Geo, Shelly, Seed & Suspected_psycho went on a photo shooting spree at Bluewater, not to mention the motion pictures. Will upload them if shelly hasn't.

I know im a bit late, but I actually had an amazing weekend. I can too understand that the people who came down for a day or so didn't exactly have the time of their lives, but my weekend wasn't far from it.

Met many amazing people that I'm already looking forward to seeing again.

I agree on the floodlights situation, as Rick wasn't actually joking when he said that I couldn't hear a fucking thing after it gets dark. All chip in? Plenty of time to save.

Thanks to you all for a great time, already looking forward to JAE '09.

dan, i bet you're still fucking eating. you massive pile of muscles.

you pulled did you? that is lush, we were too busy ruining our bowels with dirty thatchers to have any idea what was going on. you are a top bloke though, wouldn't have invited you to sit with us during dinner if we didn't think so. top bunch of lads.

Yer, i had a good time there. Must admit it isnt as good as it used to be from my experience, but some people said saturday was the big day.. Shame we missed it. Nice to meet you guys, everyone has good personalities and are really friendly to talk to, which made it worth while.

I seemed to have missed Sparky tho, but Morgey managed to pop over and say hi, which was cool.

We got some nice photos after JAE, when Geo, Shelly, Seed & Suspected_psycho went on a photo shooting spree at Bluewater, not to mention the motion pictures. Will upload them if shelly hasn't.

Mate, as we was driving out you and Shelly was in one of the giveway areas onto the site :D

Was in a White EG Civic followed by a Silver EK with red Rota's

Pretty gutted, oh well Japshow finale soon and will come to BW again and will deffo be at all the Japshows again next year :D

Little Dom definately made my weekend even better! He was soo cute! (think I have a better piccy of him though Amy :D)

Dan - hats off to you and Lisa - you both definately look good as a couple. So cute to see love blossom in front of your eyes!

Ecks - cant believe you didnt notice!!!!!

Rob - thank you for making this year so amazing!!! See you all next year