>>>>JAE 2008<<<<

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO @ this thread

I&#39;ve been sitting reading this for near on like half an hour just laughing :)

Would have got on here sooner but the muscle mans been hogging the pc talking to that lil lady he met... :p

Cant believe someone said it wasnt worth a trip!

It would have been worth a trip for scotland or sum crazy miles away destination like that it was a wikid weekend!

Was a bit wierd pulling up and no1 being there tho :)

Bit like wtf had everyone got lost?

Was awesome to put names to faces n meet everyone aswell as see cars in the flesh instead of pictures :p

Pics are going up as we speak :p

x

LMAO @ this thread

I&#39;ve been sitting reading this for near on like half an hour just laughing :)

Would have got on here sooner but the muscle mans been hogging the pc talking to that lil lady he met... :p

Cant believe someone said it wasnt worth a trip!

It would have been worth a trip for scotland or sum crazy miles away destination like that it was a wikid weekend!

Was a bit wierd pulling up and no1 being there tho :)

Bit like wtf had everyone got lost?

Was awesome to put names to faces n meet everyone aswell as see cars in the flesh instead of pictures :p

Pics are going up as we speak :p

x

Was good to meet you properly mate. I agree I had a brilliant weekend, notice how the people who say it wasn't worth the journey were just the day trippers though..

Nothing beats a campsite and alcohol.

Really gutted I missed this, couldn't come due to my operation on the thursday and was extremely sore for the weekend :) . Oh well, at least my kidney stone has fucked off. Sounded like i missed a good 'un. Fuck it, roll on jae 2009

Oh god, I've missed such a blast.

Then again Portugal was pretty awesome, although I doubt it would have been as awesome as shitting myself due to ecks' cider. I loev cider.

Next year! The Bloomobile shall be there! With a tent of win, because I'll be sleeping in it ^^; With Bill, because we both have hearing aids because of too much phonesex. No more picking on just Bill next year Ricks ^^

There best still be TC hoodies next year :)

yes TC merchandise will be for sale in the next few months, hoodies, t-shirts, and i'm gonna try to get some hats and pants done. TC pants, hell, yes.

TC french knickers anyone?? ^;

Rick Should get some TC boxers :)