selling some ep82 spares

Item For Sale: exedy uprated organic clutch,

Item Condition & Description:
a brand new in box exedy organic clutch kit, brand new in box..
Price: 70
Pictures:
20151008_183725_zpsje3v7lvs.jpg
postage to be discussed

item For Sale: standard ep82 gauge cluster
a standard ep82 gauge cluster, with something like 170k on the odo.

Price: £25
Pictures:
20151008_182151_zpss8fzodpl.jpg
Payment & Shipping Details: to be discussed

Item For Sale: powerflex anti lift kits

Item For Sale: optional door speaker door cards.

a set of optional extra ep82 door cards for mounting speakers in the doors, in pretty good knick considering theyre at least 20 years old now. chips in the mesh paint but nothing more serious than a bit of minor repair if it bothers you that much. will include the brackets for the speakers themselves.
Price:
100, pretty sure thats at least 20 less than what i paid for em too.

Pictures:
20151008_181741_zpsowadopox.jpg
20151008_181738_zpsgmy5tdb2.jpg
20151008_181733_zpso7tcpvog.jpg

Item For Sale: toyotsport stainless mani for ct9, cracked.

Item Condition & Description: a toyotsport stainless mani off my old gt, it has a big old crack in the middle right where they all crack. this is still a resonable buy imo, as the standard cast steel mani chokes cylinder 3 which is bad news.

Price: 25, id weld it up properly for a tenner if wanted.
Pictures:
20151008_181258_zpsz0nkrrzh.jpg

Item For Sale: complete oem airbox intake, with washable filter

Item Condition & Description: Apparently quite rare, i remember i turned up at bluewater many moons ago and all anyone was interested in on my car was the fact it still had its complete airbox intake and cold air feed lol.

Price: 50 for the lot seems reasonable, but feel free to bid i suppose.

Pictures:
20151008_181207_zpsml7xzboi.jpg

Item For Sale: intake mani

Item Condition & Description: a standard 4e intake mani, i bought it to do an itb build, have been informed its a turbo mani.

Price:30 plus pnp

Pictures:
20151008_180949_zpsxqc2lpt2.jpg

Item For Sale: a pair of ep82 tailights

Item Condition & Description: a pair of e82 taillights, a few scratches but no serious damage

Price: £40 plus pnp

Pictures:
20150530_201222_zpsfdultc0v.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: to be discussed.

Edited by Chops

Well, this is a spectacular failure, as it turns out its the 4 spring jobbie, which is just a standard replacement clutch. This looks a bit bad i know, but i can assure peeps this was a genuine mistake and not an attempt at mugging someone off! Price corrected, now £70 :S

I have two flavours of td05 i forgot to list lol, ready to roll or needs a rebuild. Both are subaru 16g

lolim after an 18g for my mx5 but might settle for a 16g... got any photos? needs to be front entry (non 90 deg intake) as it wont work with my mounting position :(

Edited by goldenvtr

Just a note I believe that's a turbo inlet manifold

(You queried it above) based on the presence of the inlet temp sensor

And not an early gt based on the plug to same sensor

Feel free to correct

Phil

lolim after an 18g for my mx5 but might settle for a 16g... got any photos? needs to be front entry (non 90 deg intake) as it wont work with my mounting position :(

sadly theyre both 90 degree intake as they came off imprezas. i suppose i could do a custom job if you really wanted, but if your after an 18g anyway i don't suppose you'd be that desperate!.

Just a note I believe that's a turbo inlet manifold

(You queried it above) based on the presence of the inlet temp sensor

And not an early gt based on the plug to same sensor

Feel free to correct

Phil

Appreciate it dude, i bought it a while back and didnt really pay attention as i was going to butcher it. might make a plenum'd itb mani anyway for someones n/a, I have all the bits id need for it and nothing i own has an inline 4 atm anyway.

sadly theyre both 90 degree intake as they came off imprezas. i suppose i could do a custom job if you really wanted, but if your after an 18g anyway i don't suppose you'd be that desperate!.

ahwell, i might just make a 18g, ive got 3 16g's lol 2 have got damaged compressor housings and 1 just need a rebuild.

what are those calipers on the pic of the rear strut buddy ?

Those calipers are impreza 4 pots, for my scoob. I really think I should look into making a custom bracket to mount them to starlet hubs, ive felt them in scoobs before and they stop a 1250 kg gc8 like you've hit a wall when you need them, fantastic.

I'm just going to keep my starlet shell for now and put a mad td05 5e together, as no one seems to want any of the gear I have that id need to build it anyway. several parts removed, accordingly.