Lower engine on drivers side

Cheers.

Any handy tips on getting the pulley off? Got the bolt out fairly easily but the pulley is stuck fast!

I have a 3 leg puller, hence the need to lower the engine to get it on the pulley, but i that doesn't work I'm stuck for ideas.

Is it possible to do any other damage whacking that thing with a mallet?

Worried it might cause damage to bearings having a shock put through it.

personally I would only use a puller to remove the pulley.

You don't want to upset the bearings.

Got it off, used a 3 leg puller. Once I'd got the engine low enough to gain access it was pretty simple.

The oil leak which I assumed was coming from the crank seal appears not to exist, so I'm going to build it back up minus the plastic cover and hope I can spot it a little easier then.

just a note when i took mine off i used a spare piece of wood think it was a 1x3 that slid between the sump and the pully with like a mill of space just taped the wood with a mallet to act as a lever agaist the pully then spun it 180degrees and taped it again and it slide of no bother at all no with no damage.

All built back up, still no leak so god knows where it's coming from.

At the end of every track day I get a trickle of oil down the side of the sump. And I mean at the end, I check it throughout the day and never see anything, very annoying!

Resealed the sump twice now, so either I'm doing a terrible job, or something else isn't right. Left the car running for a good 30 minutes or more and not a drop of oil anywhere.

Will replace the covers tomorrow and just monitor it a bit more I think.