What are the standard wheel/tyre sizes on 1.3 N/A EP91?

I'm buying new alloys on thursday, but I'd like to keep the same tyre dimensions so that I don't lose any accelleration or mpg and the speedo isn't wrong.

EP91's are 4 stud, right?

Does anyone know the tyre dimensions and the best size (I'll either get 15s or 16s) to go for?

I'd want to keep the tyre size as close to standard as possible (I'd like to go for wider ones but I definately want some that are the same radius).

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. :blink:

i would get 195/?/15 personally, and the PCD needs to be 4x100 i think...

The question mark is the profile of the tyre, within reason, you can get what you want :blink:

You also need to make sure the offset is correct for the car also, otherwise you may have problems...

Rob

the stud fittment is 4 by 100

standard wheels are 13 inch

i put 15's on mine and lowered it 40mm

and you cant have a full car

it still rubs on bumps if me and a passenger are in the car

is the profile on mine 195/50/15

my boss reconds you could get 17's on but would need arch mods

hope that helped

ps the rolling radius will should stay the same if you get a smaller profile....

dont get 16's will cost to much might as well get 17's

Thanks, but what are the dimensions of the standard tyres?

Because at the moment my car is up in manchester, which is like a two hour drive away from where I live, and I'll be buying the alloys+tyres on thursday but I wont actually have the car until friday, so I can't check the sizes.

I'll most probably go for 15s or 16s, price shouldn't be an issue, not saying that I can go out and buy anything but I'm not too worried about the price.

The problem is most of the wheels/tyres come as a package, which is a pain in the ass but alot cheaper.

195/50/15s mate or 45/15s tis up to you :blink:

just the job mate, are those the standard sizes (with the steelies on) or are those the size of the alloys/tyres that I should buy to match the size of the standard ones?

Mate, it depends on what Spec standard Starlet you are talking about.

Something like a Sportif, or Solida or something came on 145/80/13's i think but not 100% sure on that

SR's came on 195/50/15's which is what most Starlet owners run there car on. Although there isn't much difference between these and 195/45/15 Its totally up to personal preferance on that one.

It totally up to you mate. As long as you get the correct PCD, and dont go to over the top with the profile and width of the tyre you should be ok.

Mate, it depends on what Spec standard Starlet you are talking about.

Something like a Sportif, or Solida or something came on 145/80/13's i think but not 100% sure on that

SR's came on 195/50/15's which is what most Starlet owners run there car on. Although there isn't much difference between these and 195/45/15 Its totally up to personal preferance on that one.

It totally up to you mate. As long as you get the correct PCD, and dont go to over the top with the profile and width of the tyre you should be ok.

It's a Sportif.

If it's 145/80/13, the tyre/wheel calculator says I need 195/40/16 or 185/50/15.

I'd prefer to go for 16s.

So do Sportif's come with 145/80/13s or does anyone else have other answers?

Don't mean to sound fussy or anything but would like to get it as close as possible to standard tyre sizes while still having a decent sized wheel (meaning lower profile tyres obviously).

It's a Sportif.

If it's 145/80/13, the tyre/wheel calculator says I need 195/40/16 or 185/50/15.

I'd prefer to go for 16s.

So do Sportif's come with 145/80/13s or does anyone else have other answers?

Don't mean to sound fussy or anything but would like to get it as close as possible to standard tyre sizes while still having a decent sized wheel (meaning lower profile tyres obviously).

195/40/16 or 185/50/15, they are random sizes to be honest mate. Stick 195/50/15 on it instead they are perfect for the Starlet.

16's rub like mad when lowered mate. I know as Keirz put 16's on mine before and it was catching on the rear archs on every little bump.

Sportif's definatly come on 145/80/13's i checked my Steelies the other day.

Thanks again Liam, I'm definately getting 195/50/15s, I just need to find some nice wheel/tyre package, white wheels, for around £300.

Useless Halfrauds didn't have BSA Enforcers in stock.

Although I came accross these earlyer:

e6916346822.jpg

But I don't know what they are, so I can't search for them.

I've tried searching for "wedsport" but having no luck so far.