Oil cooler questions

I shall be investing in an oil cooler kit in the next few weeks. Currently looking at the GReddy 10 row one, which includes; the oil cooler core, lines, oil block (thermostat included) and oil filter relocation kit.

Just checking will this be everything needed?

Also I've heard mixed opinions about people running oil coolers and using the car on the road. Anyone have any experience? Car will be used on track but also on the road.

I have difficulty getting my oil to temp with 10 row (it's either 10/13 can't quite remember). That's using a mocal thermostat too. I drive it with the cooler taped up on the road and it still takes a while to warm up.

Have you got any temp readings yet?

I have to leave mine covered at track days unless it's the middle of summer, I suspect our little cars are quite efficient at cooling without the need for an oil cooler. I really wouldn't bother for a road car, you'd really have to be pressing on for a long period of time for it to become a problem.

I've gone the opposite route and running a heat exchanger type oil cooler. Found on a Toyota avensis. Pipes into the coolant system and sandwiches between the oil filter and the block/oil filter adapter. Not had a bother with it.