fan controller dilema help

can anyone help ive been trouble shooting my fan constantly on with no success of turning it off its driving me bonkers as car is always running cool so means ive no decent heaters and im guessing car is running rich as engine thinks its always cold or barely warm

im looking at fitting a fan controller with seprate thermostat housing sensor so I can remove the fan relay it self and wire in a stand alone fan controller I can set at a desired temperature at what they would normally run at and when the sensor in thermostat housing reaches that temp it will turn fan on and when cooled enough turns the fan of and so on

ive been looking on ebay but doesn't specify what temp these sensors run at is there any decent ones out there that do this

Ep82? Has ac been removed?

my car never had ac from factory the loom I fitted does have all the necessary connections for ac ive tried bridging the pressure sensor located beside battery and still no joy

if ac is removed bridge pins.

check thermostat... if its stuck open fan will constantly spin.

check wires to thermo housing, a corroded cable on the thermo will cause it to spin constantly.

check fan relay and replace if necessary.

think ya replied to my thread on tggt

Check the thermostat switch located on the housing could be faulty & think engine is up to temp

what colour is this ive 2 sensors in my housing one is a single wire other is a 2 wire this plug is green other one is a push on clip