Cluster bulbs

Replaced my cluster bulbs the other day. Looked shit. All over the place with brightness and a real brightspot at 7k rpm.

Thought it may be the bulbs so ordered a starlet cluster led bulb kit which ive heard of a few people buying. Fitted it today. Still looks shit.

Any ideas as its driving me insane. Looks so tacky.

I always liked the normal greeny colour, so I just simply went to Toyota and got every bulb there was. Expensive, but a nice even green glow so I'm happy :)

But really, I would have thought yours would be fairly even as it's not like you're chopping and changing bulbs if you're getting a full kit. Are you sure all the bulbs are lighting (is the cluster itself ok?)

I always liked the normal greeny colour, so I just simply went to Toyota and got every bulb there was. Expensive, but a nice even green glow so I'm happy :)

But really, I would have thought yours would be fairly even as it's not like you're chopping and changing bulbs if you're getting a full kit. Are you sure all the bulbs are lighting (is the cluster itself ok?)

Sure the clusters fine mate. Before they were even apart from the on at 7k rpm was out so wanted to replace them all so it was even, now its a mess. Think i will just have to go to toyota and get them as it is driving me mad! How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? So im ready for the sting. Know what dealers are like lol

I have found different bulbs have different effects I've found best leds that look like the one pictured best for lighting, I've tired many different bulb types as from trying to get a colour that no one really makes.

t10-5w-501-capless-xenon-5-smd-led-instr

Here is what my white sr looked like with red, by the way the 286s just has one smd led on the end.

2pyyi4n.jpg