It's a hybrid ct9 bought off a member on here. The fueling system is completely stock I sold all the fueling mods I had and Colin said am running very lean that's why am asking should I get a rrfpr and turn up the fuel ? Then trim the fuel back with the apexi neo. Am gonna stay out of boost till I can get this sorted thanks lads. I'll get a video up tomorrow hopefully it'll make more sense lol

He says its going to 10.9. I wouldnt say its running lean through the rev range. Just take anything that messes with the fuelling off, fcd neo etc and just run standard ecu. Get all the other bits set up by someone who knows what they are doing

Does the neo let you have any control over spark timing?! See the thing is with the fcd and rrfpr the spark timing is gonna be all over the place and will not be a true tune and potentially run into problem. For CT9 hybrid a plug & play or emanage ultimate or aem fic or anything that at the minimum gives you control to pull spark timing out where neccessary would be better.

The stock fuelling system can cater for your setup easy and more then capable. I'm jus' saying that alot of drivers think beefing up the fuel system will make there setup safe, infact it jus' makes it a headache to tune in my opinion.

Ya I hear where your coming from so atm it's setup in the car I've no fueling mods no fcd so am just leaving it and am going to a local tuner who knows his stuff, he's a bit expensive but think it'll be better if he does it and for my engine lol. As for the timing you can't control it on apexi neo just trim the fuel which also messes with the timing so he said he can do it and highly recommended so, and the cars fueling dead on according to the Wideband. Thanks