EP70 ENGINE AND BOX FREE TO GOOD HOME

Item For Sale: EP70 engine and box out of the project i'm on with at the minute.

Item Condition & Description: 111k on the clocks, seems to have been looked after in it's time. I have had it running, seemed fine (no exhaust on it though so i never drove it so can't comment on the clutch or gearbox). The lad we got the car from was using it as a daily so i take it all was good. Carb looks good. I will be keeping a few parts i need for the turbo converion, such as engine/box mounts and a few other little bits. This willl be going to scrapyard with the next scrap run, so until then, parts will be available if anyone needs any, but it won't be here forever!

Price: Free to good home

Pictures:

post-9101-0-41649500-1445849693_thumb.jp

Payment & Shipping Details: As above, free to good home. Unfortunately I am extremely busy during the week, I MAY be able to post smaller parts, but if anyone wants to come collect the full lot it will be COLLECTION ONLY. I will not be able to pallet it up.

haha someone should come grab it before it goes to scrapyard. If i trusted myself and had the time, i'd make something funny with it, like put wheels on an old metal bath tub and strap it to that, but unfortunately i don't have time :(

I know the feeling.. I would take it if I had the tools, materials and time to do it lol :(

• 3 weeks later...