right may order a set of them up have part numbers so will be calling Toyota tomorrow

theres only 93.394 on the engine in the car came outta corolla e11 couldn't be that worn I was half thinking of picking another car up and pull the engine outta it and rebuild this one

I know these engine are getting on now aswell im gonna chuck a set of valve stem seals in it to eliminate them

I think the smoke on idle is more condensation tbh as it gotten fairly cold these last few weeks pcv valve is working fine

heres a quick video today I took of the car just ticking over clearly you can see the smoke is blue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sm1kFxsTI-g

Edited by JDMfreak

that's what I was thinking colin but I notice when its cold it does this when it warms up seems grand going to order valve stem seals and get a big can of oil and some engine cleaner for the oil engine flush or something see if I can clean the engine up internally get it to clear any gunk inside the engine out