As title says even when engine is warmed up still very smokey sat on traffic does not look good for the car lol just white smoke. Also have a decat if I put cat back in will it reduce it? Also does this mean stem seals and piston rings would need changing? If so where can I buy them cheers

If white then its water, probably just condensation in the exhaust.

You notice it more in the winter normally nothing to worry about.

It's been doing it since August mate obviously getting worse because of cold just don't want the engine to be knackered lol

Possibly turbo seals..

Wish I had a turbo mate :p

Same here mate quite annoying

im gonna go for the simplest thing to do a set of valve stem sills see if that helps with the bluey grey smoke when I rev it its more so my mot/nct tester wont fail it tbh

I found a full guide on doing the valve stem sills so should be straight forward I hope

im gonna go for the simplest thing to do a set of valve stem sills see if that helps with the bluey grey smoke when I rev it its more so my mot/nct tester wont fail it tbh

I found a full guide on doing the valve stem sills so should be straight forward I hope

You got a link for them buddy? Gunna get some as well :)

Cheers