Jperformance decat please help !?

Just received my Jperformance stainless decat for glanza from tuningdevelopments. ..

They forgot to include the " bolts included "

Planning on fitting this tomorrow. Can I just recycle the bolts on the cat ?

Reason I ask is that all the mounting holes on the decat flanges are threaded and I read on another post that he existing bolts on the cat are in fact studs ( threaded rod)

Normally when you use stud, it doest thread into anything and in fact the nuts to the clamping

Basically can I fit my decat tomorrow or do I need to get tuning developments to send the bolts

You can reuse the top nuts they just screw back on you will know when you take the cat off just buy 3 bolts/nuts to connect to exhaust in all honesty I would buy new genuine toyota gaskets and wait for td to send them rather than rush tomorrow sort of thing up to you though :)

Well got car on ramps and under today...

Turns out when I got a custom full system exhaust they welded to the existing flange and got weld needs all over the nuts.

Phoned then up and going in Tuesday for then to sort it

Looks like this is growing arms and legs already :(

Well that was a Misson...

Feckin hard to get to the bolts on the jperformance. Got them pretty tight so hopefully the gaskets won't blow.

Turbo spooling a lot quicker which is great but feels like away to fuel cut when you put the foot down which has resulted in an engine light already.

It's where the box filter was but is now a blitz cone filter ( loving it sounds awesome when suckling in air )

Will probably move to front to get a colder intake. Will the standard short route pipes you can buy fit the blitz?