World's most boring car video...by me

Just testing out the bullet cam setup, it's a 4Kam DVR (2 gig) and bullet cam with a high gain microphone. The cam is velcro'd to the centre of the bumper and the mic is clipped just behind the grill on the bumper side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FbGC3pax48

It's crap, but it gives an idea of what the kit does, it's 640x480 so not TV quality sadly. I'll do the same thing with the trackstar when I get chance in a week or so ;)

Mikey man give me chance ;) it's just a test to see if the kit works (was having real issues with the old mic). In the trackstar it's mounted to the rollcage in car, but when I fit the other bumper I'll mount it central just for you.

Shelly, you are starting to scare me now...if I see another Glanza in the carpark I'll go into hiding.

And GlanzaRagger, the kit cost £295 all in for cam, mic, rollcage attachment. Not bad compared to some, although if you want true TV quality (720 lines) you need to spend about £400+ on the PVR500 and pro cam available from dogcamsports.

Ah, didn't realise you were filming from the Glanza

Thought it was a bit quiet ;)

Had an idea though, as get a lot of wind noise, what about mounting the mic on the back of the car, so it's not getting as much wind on it, and will get the exhaust noise nicely?

I don't know how you tighten the stock recirc ;)

The car is stock apart from HKS filter and TRD exhaust, it's the filter that's dumping.

mine never made that noise, which is far more lush, if it did i would have set fire to the cunt.

its horrible.