New starlet owner looking for advice on service schedule

Hi everyone, just bought myself a Toyota starlet 1.3 (hold on to your seat!) and was wondering if anyone knows what the schedule is for services? Its currently got 112,000 miles on the clock and runs nicely.

It had been owned for the last 12 years by a vicar so I assume its been looked after lol. I don't mind doing a quick oil and spark plug change as parts are so cheap but was wondering if when bigger stuff might need doing as it didn't come with the service book :\.

I appreciate any help!

Many thanks

Sam

Since winter is almost here be aswell doing a coolant change aswell, 5L of Toyota red pre mixed and you'll be sorted.

Air filter will probably be full of sand, bees an shit so worth a change aswell.

Any ignition related issues then start looking at replacing HT leads as they break down over time.

But generally the N/a starlets are sound cars with not a lot to go wrong.

Then just your usual wear and tear parts, shock absorbers, brakes etc :)

Would be worth doing cambelt if its not already had one.

Was thinking it might be worth doing it, a cambelt change will not be far off writing off my car as I only paid £395.00 for her haha :). Standard 10w40 oil good for the starlet?

Since winter is almost here be aswell doing a coolant change aswell, 5L of Toyota red pre mixed and you'll be sorted.

Air filter will probably be full of sand, bees an shit so worth a change aswell.

Any ignition related issues then start looking at replacing HT leads as they break down over time.

But generally the N/a starlets are sound cars with not a lot to go wrong.

Then just your usual wear and tear parts, shock absorbers, brakes etc :)

Didn't think about a coolant change to be honest. She starts up instantly like a dog being asked if they want a walk! haha.

There really isn't anything to go wrong, I don't think I actually have power steering lol!

Thanks for your replies folks :)

Welcome to the site :)

10w40 semi synthetic is fine for your starlet.

Sound, thanks mate.

Hi!

Mine has ~100K miles on the clock and I had to replace the rear wheel bearings

I haven't heard any wooing noises as of yet, but will bear it in mind :). Its running very nicely considering it has 114,000 miles on the clock, guess that's credit to the Vicar who owned it prior to myself :D.