Cd player/ front speakers

Yeah fronts are a bit pointless upgrade unless yours are pooped. Ive put hertz speakers in the front and I have to have he fader 5 notches forward to even hear them. The angle makes them useless and there's no enclosure on them so you will never get any depth to the sound. But as far as head units go I swear by alpine they are fantastic quality and the sound quality is unparalleled :-)

Yeah fronts are a bit pointless upgrade unless yours are pooped. Ive put hertz speakers in the front and I have to have he fader 5 notches forward to even hear them. The angle makes them useless and there's no enclosure on them so you will never get any depth to the sound. But as far as head units go I swear by alpine they are fantastic quality and the sound quality is unparalleled :-)

Mine are goosed throw me some good links haha I'm lazy the night :D

yeah defo buddy you can get plenty for your money il get you some links

Cheers mate ideally want it green to match defi's are the front speakers 10cm I can't remember when I looked will I need a alpine wire harness to?