Kevin McGahren's Fast and furious: reality bites

Kevin McGahren's Fast and furious: reality bites

Not sure if anyone has seen this but it's a show in ireland that looks into the boy racing scene. There is also a nice bit about toyota startlets :)

http://www.rte.ie/player/gb/show/kevin-mcgaherns-fast-and-furious-reality-bites-30003647/10488816/

You will need to use a VPN to watch it if you are not from ireland. Same way that you might want to watch american netflix so you have to make them think your PC is in America but this time in Ireland instead.

Enjoy!

Edited by Mugzy

Watched this the night it was aired

Was totally disgusted at the carry on racing in a business Park in middle of day and to top it the other lad in the silver BMW that joined in.

These are the ones that give us other genuine enthusiast's a bad name and the reason with pay ridiculous insurance prices.

We have a enough events over here to go to but still these fools decide to act like clowns out on the public roads

Watched this the night it was aired

Was totally disgusted at the carry on racing in a business Park in middle of day and to top it the other lad in the silver BMW that joined in.

These are the ones that give us other genuine enthusiast's a bad name and the reason with pay ridiculous insurance prices.

We have a enough events over here to go to but still these fools decide to act like clowns out on the public roads

The drag racing in the industrial estate was really irresponsible. It's one thing doing it at 3 in the morning but during the day is just ridiculous. Other than that I found it interesting and enjoyed seeing the rwd starlet 😋

The drag racing in the industrial estate was really irresponsible. It's one thing doing it at 3 in the morning but during the day is just ridiculous. Other than that I found it interesting and enjoyed seeing the rwd starlet

even doing it at 3 in the morning is still stupid only take one person to loose control of there car mount a kerb and kill a few people the ace café on the north circular road is the very same ive been at it and seen cars crash and loose control

take this video below guy in bmw never had indicator on and he was going to attempt to throw the car around or even throw the back end out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBNhTkATVWE&feature=player_detailpage

They guy on the motorbike not know you give way on a roundabout?

im not condoning the bikers actions either he didn't pay any attention to the car already on roundabout but this is not the first accident due to people messing on that round about chap in a bmw thought he was a right boy line locking it and let off and plowed into a a group of people one person was seriously hurt

I don't condone it either video is a bad example people act dicks on the road all the time I don't think anything or anyone will change that I'm sure most people know if someone who has died or been seriously injured on the roads but it still doesn't change the way people drive

Edited by Whitenoize

Yea it's becoming more of a problem I think. All you have to do is look at lakeside on a Saturday night to see people pushing there 1.2's to the limit with 100's of people watching. There has been some nasty crashes there already but it hasn't stopped anyone

look at vid guy on bike did a wheelie before going into the roundabout, wat happens when ya prick about

I never even copped that that in itself was just stupid see this is the stupidness we have on the roads and the reason we pay high insurance costs in Ireland people need to start realising that there stupid actions can cost someone there life I know im preaching here but its getting out of hand some people are just oblivious to there actions and don't care