forged automatic glanza wont rev or drive please help ????

Hi people I have recently brought a Glanza that's running 283bhp on automatic box all was goin fine till today was boosting down the bypass fine come to an Ireland went to take off an was really sluggish an wouldn't rev past 2.5k revs , now when I select any gear it goes forward an car still wont rev past 2.5k any help please pulling my hair out an abit gutted after spending 4.5k on it an doin this after 3days ?????

Checked boost is goin to pick up just wont rev past 2.5k its hard to explain I would get a vid can I upload on here? I was thinking torque converter might of had it ? Cuz automatic box is running 283bhp an has done for past 3years so might just of give up but I don't no for sure but when I engage reverse it goes to go forward any gear I put it in Evan neutral 😐?? Its a weird one never had automatic before so I'm abit stumped the oil inside the box does smell rather weird like a grinding metal smell like you would smell at an engineering factory

I have checked everything I can think of looked all around an nothing .... When its in neutral or park it still wants to drive off like its still in gear so I'm thinking of more the box surly nothing else would Corse that? It seeem to pull abit better if I put it in low gear or 2? But still struggles to go past 3k ish

I have had 2 auto glanza v and with you saying When its in neutral or park it still wants to drive off like its still in gear then something is definitely not right there mate.

There was a lad on here who had a orange forged auto glanza with 250bhp and from memory he had problems with the torque converter.

might be best for you just to get another auto box off eBay till you can convert it to manual :-)

That's what I'm thinking mate its defo got to be box aint it doin that? I can get n/a uk starlet auto box for like £100 was just wondering if that would do till after Xmas? Just cruising not boosting everywhere ? Cause the auto Glanza box they want £300 for 😲 witch I think is abit steap when I'm guna be converting to manual

If your lucky glanza auto box I have seen on eBay recently as cheap as £150 but it's always the case when you need something fast things never come up or the price is to much, as for a na 3 speed auto I'm not sure if that will do the job for now,

When tunning Developments forged the engine it was mentioned by them that it was to much for the gearbox.

I no mate yeh but it has been on the car 3+ years now with no problems maybe oil wasn't changed regularly I don't no but oil seems very dark ! I like the auto driving so was planning on keeping it auto but I don't want to be goin through gearboxes every 5 days lol cuz that's all I've had the car for couldn't believe it .

It all depends on how you drive it if you was to give it hell everyday then it's not going to last long,

I reckon 220 max on an auto, good auto gearbox oil should be nice dark red.

It wasn't red mate was like a brown colour , I'm not guna be driving it hard all the time obviously put my foot down now an again who doest , but none this redlining stuff