Half Rad - pipes issue

washing up liquid worked a treat when i put mine on :)

Mechanic has informed me he has tried that but no Joy,

Half-Rad:

http://id-workz.co.uk/toyota/starlet/starlet-glanza-ep91/cooling/id-workz-race-spec-radiator-package

Pipes:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Radiator-Silicone-Hose-FOR-96-99-TOYOTA-EP91-Starlet-Glanza-V-Type-4E-FTE-BK-/252052346712?hash=item3aaf7d9758:g:5b8AAOSwMmBVyFOu

Since i have also purchased pipes from ID-Workz which he states are the same. I doubt these boys would get it wrong

They will fit, dip them in hot water and use washing up liquid to gently slide them on as mentioned above.

Went down to the Garage this morning to try with the mechanic and it's the return fixture on the bottom of the rad that's the issue the pipe appears the same size as the fixture and trying hot water dipping and fairy liquid it's still not attaching

they are really hard to force on, my hand were killing after i done mine.

leave the side that will be attached in hot water a for around 5 minutes

removed spray lubricant inside the pipe, put some rubber gloves on for better grip.

when forcing hose on, slide bottom half at and angle so half the hose is on first and twist left and right until top half gets close.

now the hard part, whilst the top of the hose it touching the radiator pipe, get a screw driver or something to lift the hose onto pipe whilst simultaneously forcing hose on the pipe. (this might take a couple of goes but has always worked for me)

they are really hard to force on, my hand were killing after i done mine.

leave the side that will be attached in hot water a for around 5 minutes

removed spray lubricant inside the pipe, put some rubber gloves on for better grip.

when forcing hose on, slide bottom half at and angle so half the hose is on first and twist left and right until top half gets close.

now the hard part, whilst the top of the hose it touching the radiator pipe, get a screw driver or something to lift the hose onto pipe whilst simultaneously forcing hose on the pipe. (this might take a couple of goes but has always worked for me)

Tighter than a nun, these things will just not go hopefully Id-workz can sort this for me 🙏🏻

• 2 weeks later...

They will fit, dip them in hot water and use washing up liquid to gently slide them on as mentioned above.

Thank you Idrees & the team, they went on a treat once received

I had that trouble.. ended up cutting the ribbed bit off the bottom outlet.. still took alot of effort but went on in the end..

oh...

X2 great advice

:thumbsup:

Went on finally thanks to ID-Workz :thumbsup:

Rad_zpsdpn3xmcs.png