Bee*R SR Video...

Little vid, did the other night, having a play around with the Bee*R Limiter...you can actually hear it quite clearly inside the car in the vid, which i was suprised about :angry:

68d68c16-c432-4de4-9fe0-9a5400b6d7ee.jpg

Playing around with the Bee*R 2 Step...!

Rob

yeah basically, its called 2 step for a reason...when you put the handbrake on it lowers the rev limit, i think mines at 3500k or something, and then yea, clutch in and a few revs...:angry:

When i say the handbrake is on, lifted up about 1cm so the car thinks its on but its not...

It does have a decat, but because of the standard pipe work it has a tiny little rasp at about between 3k-3.5k..

You can use it with a cat, but it wont last long, and you wont get flames, but you will get the bangs/pops still :(

Rob

500 ish the exhaust was stupid expensive and the bee*r was 175 paid over for that..:angry:

Exhaust was 350 ish, bee*r about 170 ish...the exhaust is only what you get with a tte one aswell, i.e the box and a tiny bit of pipe!

Rob

Still 350 is alot for a back box B)

Cant find a Bee*R anywhere!!

Checked ToyTuning and ebay UK and US, where the hell did I see it for £122 now?? <_<